Casa Italiana Language School, Inc. is an IRC 501(c)(3), non-profit organization whose mission is to spread Italian Language and culture throughout the metropolitan Washington, DC area.
Your tax-deductible contribution helps support Casa Italiana Language School to:
- improve our offering of classes and cultural events;
- invite guest lecturers to speak on Italian cultural topics;
- maintain and improve our teaching technology;
- provide new instructional materials as reference books, films and videos;
- allow us to develop a scholarship program for needy students;
- facilitate future exchange programs;
- train and support our wonderful and passionate teachers.
Casa Italiana Language School, Inc. is a recognized IRC 501(c)(3) charitable organization and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Information regarding our organization may be obtained by writing to us at: Casa Italiana Language School, Inc., 595 Third Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001.