Fashion Culture Course
In this Fashion Culture Course students will discover key moments in the evolution of Italian and International art and fashion history from the 6th century to the new millennium.
During the course the students will:
- Identify the relationship between Fashion and Art;
- Discover why designers study history of dress;
- Discover how fashion designers are using artists as influences;
- Made in Italy: Italian fashion history;
- 1960's Vintage Fashion;
- Italian Fashion Glossary
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who considers themselves creative and interested in Fashion, Art and Italian Culture;
- Anyone who wishes to set Italian, Fashion and Art learning goals;
- Anyone who wishes to create a cultural training plan;
- Anyone who wishes to develop professionally and personally.
Entry requirements: Basic level.
About the instructor: Emanuela Di Filippo is an Italian Artist, Teacher and Personal Stylist, with ten years of teaching experience in various educational institutions in Italy and in the United Kingdom. Her artwork has been represented in various local accredited museums and institutional buildings in England and Rome, including the Beecroft Art Gallery, the Southend-on-Sea Museum, the Kingston Museum and the Vestibules, Bristol. Her artworks have been featured in more than six collections on Saatchi Art and shown at "The Other Art Fair Chicago" presented by Saatchi Art with the artist's Biba Vintage oil pastels italianfashionartists.com.
Monday 12:00 - 2:00 PM
Dates: Feb.7, 14, 21, 28, March 7, 14.
The lessons will be online on Zoom.
$190 (for the 6 classes)